Tourism Industry News

Red Centre goes green in time for Australian tourism season

21/04/2010 16:15

Alice Springs and the surrounding regions have received more rain in the first two months of the year than for the whole of 2009, and grasses and wildflowers have sprung up in what could be an excellent time for Australian tourism.


All overseas tourists to Australia, unless that have an Australian or New Zealand passport, must have an Australian Travel Visa. The most popular of these visas is the ETA visa, or Electronic Travel Authority, which allows the holder to enter Australia for tourism purposes for up to three months. The ETA visa can also be quickly and easily applied for online.


Get the full story at: VisaBureau




See Also Other News

Search site