Tourism Industry News
'Take me to Barbados' for Great Savings on Travel in 2011
NEW YORK, (PRNewswire/WorldTourismNews.eu) -- Barbados is pleased to provide travelers the opportunity to escape to the warm Caribbean island and enjoy hot savings with the Take me to Barbados package. The new initiative is loaded with incredible value on hotel stays, attractions, retail and dining outposts. Travelers may now through March 25, 2011 book an experiential Barbados vacation for travel April 25 – December 15, 2011.
The limited-time Take me to Barbados package invites visitors to customize vacations directly with travel agents, selecting options from a full range of the best hotels, attractions and activities available on island. Take me to Barbados offers an unforgettably authentic Caribbean experience at an exceptional value making it the best time to visit Barbados.
Visitors on the Take me to Barbados package can take advantage of the following:
- Minimum of 1 night free on a 5 night stay (2 nights free on a 7 night stay optional)
- Free breakfast daily at participating hotels
- Children stay and eat free up to 16 years at participating hotels - up to two children per family
- Barbados 'Value Book' including:
- $150 coupons per room booked to spend on dining, shopping or excursions -- (Redeemable at all participating outlets)
- Special value-added offers from participating attractions, restaurants, and retail shops
- Free day on a minimum 3-day car rental
Barbados has something for everyone from adventure seekers to sun-worshippers and offers travelers a destination rich in history, culture, food, music, and a passion for living life to its fullest. With the island more accessible than ever, the Take me to Barbados package offers big savings worth a lifetime of memories. For more information and to book, visit www.visitbarbados.org/ or by calling the Barbados Tourism Authority at 1(800) 221-9831. For reservations, consumers should contact their preferred travel agent.
Grantley Adams International Airport offers even more non-stop and direct service from a growing number of U.S. cities via Jet Blue www.jetblue.com, American Airlines www.aa.com, US Airways www.usairways.com and Delta www.delta.com, making Barbados the true gateway to the Eastern Caribbean.
SOURCE The Barbados Tourism Authority
CONTACT: Kara Hoffman, email@example.com, or Stephanie Borris, firstname.lastname@example.org, both of The Brandman Agency, +1-212-683-2442
Web Site: https://www.visitbarbados.org